The days of conventional entertainment medium like TV and radio are being numbered. YouTube and other streaming services are taking over. YouTube Go for PC allows you to enjoy it’s videos while you’re experiencing a prolific connection issue. All you need to do is download the video on your device of choice and you’re all set to go.
But, before moving forward with the download and installation procedure, let’s take a look at the reasons that would compel you to install this app.
- Why do you need YouTube Go?
- It’s much lighter in size and consumes minimal space
- Alongside this, minimal data consumption without compensation in quality
- Download videos for offline viewing
- Allows sharing of videos without any consumption of data
- Works absolutely fine in areas of limited network access
- Availability in over 130 countries
- Videos available on different qualities
- Absolutely free
- Improvements in personal recommendations
- Downloading YouTube Go for PC
- Installing YouTube Go for PC using BlueStacks
- Is YouTube Go a better replacement?
Why do you need YouTube Go?
It’s much lighter in size and consumes minimal space
For those, who don’t prefer having optimum space in their devices, YouTube Go would turn out to be extremely handy. As a result, not only does it consumes less space but also loads videos much faster. It consumes fewer resources, so your RAM won’t be burdened by the bulky size of the actual YouTube app.
Alongside this, minimal data consumption without compensation in quality
Facing data issues while watching your favorite videos? Say goodbye to huge consumption of data. With this app, you would get to enjoy YouTube for a significantly higher amount of time.
Download videos for offline viewing
YouTube Go mainly caters to those who face a large crisis of network. So, having YouTube Go For PC or any other device would allow you to download and watch videos anytime everytime.
Allows sharing of videos without any consumption of data
You don’t need any extra medium to share your favorite videos with your peers. All they need to have is YouTube Go and you can enjoy unlimited sharing without any data consumption.
With the latest tweaks, the “Share Nearby” feature has improved maniform. Additionally, users can now share multiple videos at a single instant.
Works absolutely fine in areas of limited network access
Having problems in establishing a link? Network speeds irritating you continuously? No matter what the situation is, this app is going to be just fine, no matter what.
Availability in over 130 countries
With the passage of time, this app is spreading itself to a large number of nations. Another significant reason to get your hands on the app now.
Videos available on different qualities
If you’re having a problem with network or local disk storage, you can always opt to download your favorite video in the minimal available quality. Not much of a standard would be compromised.
Just like the flagship YouTube app, this app is totally free of cost. Although, if you’re a YouTube Red subscriber, then you would’ve to pay an additional amount of $10. Rest, from downloading to sharing, everything is free.
Improvements in personal recommendations
The developers of this app is improving it daily keeping the user experience in mind. This is shown extensively with the sleek customary recommendations feature. Users can now pull down the home screen for latest recommendations. Not only this, they would also be alerted when their favorite channels upload a new video.
Furthermore, the app’s home screen focuses on videos that are locally popular. They would always present themselves in your own language.
Now that you’re aware of the advantages of this application, allow me to provide an easy walkthrough to you to install YouTube Go for PC.
Downloading YouTube Go for PC
There are two easy solutions for you to download this app on your PC. Choose anyone as per your convenience.
Installing YouTube Go for PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android app emulator that permits you to run any Android application on your PC. You can implement these following steps to install YouTube Go for PC:
- Initialize the process by installing BlueStacks on your Pc
- You can install this emulator click here for Download
- Click on the “My Apps” button on the emulator after launching BlueStacks.
- In the Search Bar, type “YouTube Go”.
- Just install the app after YouTube Go pops up on your screen.
- To download apps, login to your Google account from Google Play on your BlueStacks.
- Installation process would commence after login for YouTube Go. This would also depend on the strength of your network connection.
Sidenote: If you’re facing Loading issues with the BlueStacks software, just install the .net Framework software of Microsoft on your PC. If you are not able to perform this operation or facing any issues, simply drop your query down below.
You can also download the YouTube Go 1.01.61 APK file on your PC and install it using your PC Android emulator at a later time.
You can download the APK file from softstribe.com/…/com-google-android-apps-youtube-mango-apk-download .
- Installing YouTube Go for PC using Nox
Simply carry out the following steps:
- Install the Nox app player on your PC by redirecting to .
- It is another effective Android emulator like BlueStacks.
- Login to your Google account after installing and launching Nox on your PC.
- Search for YouTube Go on the Search Bar.
- On your No emulator, install YouTube Go.
- After completing the installation process, you would be able to launch YouTube Go for PC.
Is YouTube Go a better replacement?
Simplicity is the synonym for YouTube Go. You would not find anything complex while using this app. You would not be wasting any complex User Interface elements or wasted animations that would ultimately slow things down.
It runs on one basic fundamental- trim the fat. You would not be consuming one byte of extra data while using this app. This allows you to relish the smoothest user-experience possible.
All in all, YouTube Go for PC is a awesome option for people who are quite concerned with their data. Not only this, it would also be an amazing choice for people having low-end Smartphones. With that being said, the only drawback of this app is the invisibility of your subscriptions. In place of creating a playlist, a user may want to download the video instead. However, subscriptions would allow you to get hold of your favorite videos instantly. Apart from this flaw, this app is a must-try for all.
If you’ve got any further information regarding the app, feel free to drop them down below. Same goes for any query regarding the downloading procedure or the app in general.
That’s it for now. Wish you all a sleek YouTube Go experience.