Yahoo Livetext for PC is a very interesting app where you can enjoy chatting and transmitting video with your friends. This app is similar to other messaging apps. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
This app comes under the Free Communication APP category. The current version of this app is 1.1.2468. The app was published on 25th November 2015. The required android emulator of this app is Android 4.1+. It will also support the lower version of android.
Features Of Yahoo Livetext for PC
- Here, you can enjoy chatting with your friends by text message.
- You can easily enjoy chatting with your friends and family.
- This app is very easy to use and has very easy user interface.
- Here, you can also add your friends.
- You can also enjoy the movie talk with your friends.
- You can also download and use this app on various OS and device.
- This app has also very cool emoji and stickers.
- You must need an internet connection to use this app.
- You can also use this app on various device such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, iPhone, iPad and much more.
- This app is available for free, you need not pay any charge for this app.
- This app is very interesting and simple to use.
- You can chat and transmit video and audio at the same time.
- You have register yourself before using this app. Here, you can easily register via mobile number or Yahoo E-mail id.
- You have to enter four digit code to activate your Yahoo Livetext account.
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game in your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app in your personal computer without downloading an android emulator. The name of some popular android emulators are Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player, Remix OS Player and Andy Emulator.
How To Download Yahoo Livetext for PC
- If you want to download Yahoo Livetext app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your PC.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- Now this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search Yahoo Livetext in the search bar of android emulator.
- Now you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen. You have to open the Yahoo Livetext app.
- In the final step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your PC like laptop or desktop.
By following the above method, you can easily download and use this app in your personal computer. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/