WiFi File Transfer For PC is a very interesting app which allow you to transfer files from one device to another. Password authentication is also available in this app.
smarterDroid has offered WiFi File Transfer app. The app was updated on 8th November 2013. The size of this app is only 725 k. It will take very less space in your device. Total 10,000,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store.
If you want to use WiFi File Transfer app in your personal computer then you can easily use this app on your PC with an android emulator. An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game in your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them. The nae of some popular android emulators are Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player and Remix OS Player.
Features Of WiFi File Transfer For PC
- You can also upload or download multiple files.
- You can also upload entire folder structures.
- Wifi file transfer is used for pc to android.
- You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various Operating system.
- Here, you can also delete, rename, zip as well as unzip the files.
- The current version of this app is 1.0.9.
- The required android version of this app is 2.1 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
- Password authentication feature is also available in this app.
- This app also has shortcuts to photo, video and music.
- You can also run as the background service.
- You can also view the photos directly in the web browser.
- Autostart service feature is also available in this app.
- This app will easily work when the device is on hotspot.
- This app is very easy to use and has very easy web interface.
- WiFi File Transfer also does not any cable to exchange data.
How To Download
WiFi File Transfer On PC
- If you want to download Wifi File Transfer app on pc then you have to download an android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your personal computer.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After this you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search WiFi File Transfer in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the last step, you have to simply click on install button to get this app in your personal computer like laptop or desktop.
In the above manner, you can easily download WiFi File app in your PC. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/