VPN Master for PC is one of the best services that you can afford to unblock sites encrypted with Privacy Protection and Wi-Fi security. This app involves encrypted VPN connection that is extremely fast and is totally compatible with your system.
Implementing VPN Master on Windows allows you to bypass the setting of firewall. Not only this, it also allows the web user to navigate on a diverse range of websites.
Excluding these features, it can boast of several other feats.
Features of VPN Master
- It provides a money-back guarantee scheme to it’s subscribers
- It also offers you a toll free customer support
- Arguably, it is considered as the fastest VPN service
- Live customer service is available to you 24/7
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Provides 128-bit encryption
- It can unlock and provide the content of video streaming service like Hulu and BBC iPlayer
However, all these features aren’t free and come at a price. So, without any further adieu, let’s take a look at it’s pricing schemes.
Pricing Review of VPN Master
There are three kinds of pricing schemes that the provider offers to you. These plans involve a monthly scheme that one can get at a very very basic rate of $7.95 every month. Similarly, the other plans of pricing involve a 3-month plan and an annual plan. You can start using these plans at the nominal rates of $5.95 and $3.95 respectively.
If these pricing features and rates are compelling you enough to give this service a try, let’s take a look at the method by which you can use VPN Master for PC.
Installing VPN Master for PC
Simply carry out these following steps to do the same:
- BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulator service out there that allows you to launch any Android application on your PC
- Simply download and install BlueStacks.. Click for Bluestacks Download
- After the launching of BlueStacks, click on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Lookout for VPN Master – Free VPN Proxy on the Search Bar of BlueStacks
- To download apps using BlueStacks from Google Play, login to your Google account
- The Installation process would commence for VPN Master after you login
On a sidenote, if you’re facing problems regarding Loading with BlueStacks software, try to install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
VPN Master is an awesome VPN tool that features an intuitive User-Interface. The free VPN Master version provides 200 MegaBytes of private and secured web-browsing. However, there are several ways for you to increase the volume. Some of them include installing other referral apps or giving a rating to obtain more private browsing data. And above all else, you can afford any plan and start a hassle free private browsing session.
This is all you need to know about VPN Master. In case you’ve any query regarding the Installation process or the VPN in general, feel free to drop a comment down below.
Wish a safe browsing session ahead.