Viva Video Editor For PC is one of the best video editor as well as video making app. It is also fun video app. With this app, you can easily make professional videos. It has a lot of amazing features. The app is offered by QuVideo Inc. Best Video Editor & Video Maker App.
You can use this app on various operating system platforms such as android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, iOS. If you want to download Viva Video app in your personal computer such as desktop or laptop then you will have to read this article carefully.
Size Of Viva Video Editor
The size of Viva Video Editor is 38M which is very small size. It is very easy to store this app. It will take very less space in your device.
Current Version Of Viva Video Editor
The current version of this app is 7.5.1.
Installs: 100,000,000+ people has installed Viva Video Editor app from Play Store.
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Updated: Viva Video Editor app was updated on 12th November 2018.
Content Rating: Rated for 12+
In-app Products: ₹ 65.00 – ₹ 2,100.00 per item
Interactive Elements: Users interact, Shares location, Digital purchases
Features Of Viva Video Editor For PC
- It is very easy to do professional video editing with Viva Video Editor app for PC.
- You can easily add your favourite music clips in your video.
- You can add various things like GIFs, texts, effects, snapchat stickers, FX, photo filters, multi-music, live dubbing, transitions, sound effects or whatever you want to do you can.
- Here, you can also use it as video cutter app to cut unwanted part of your videos.
- It has more than 30 filters. You can choose filters of your choice and give your videos an amazing look.
- It does not have any time duration limit.
- A lot of background music are also available here.
How To Download Viva Video Editor For PC
Viva Video Free Download For PC Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac
- Before downloading Viva Video Editor, first of all make sure that you have downloaded an android emulator. If not then download an android emulator in your system. There are a lot of android emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, Remix OS Player, YouWave and much more.
- After this you can also install the android emulator in your system.
- Now, open Play Store and also sign in with google account.
- This time you can click on the search bar of Play Store and also type Viva Video Editor.
- After this you will have to press enter and you will see a list of apps.
- Here, you will have to just click on the install button of Viva Video Editor app for PC.
By following the above steps you can easily download Viva Video Editor app for PC. Hope, the article will help you to download this app in your personal computer such as laptop or desktop. If you have any queries regarding Viva Video Editor app then you can ask in the comment section.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com