Video Vault For PC is a very useful app which allow you to keep your device secure and allow to hide videos behind password. You can also choose the videos you want to protect with this app. You can also easily use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
Features Of Video Vault For PC
The features of an app allows to know more about it. Here, you will also find the complete features of this app:-
- This app has simple hide as well as unhide one video at a time.
- There is also multi select which helps to hide or unhide group of videos.
- It allows to multi select to delete the group of videos.
- Here, you will also get the playback videos.
- This app also set app into the public mode.
- This app has also very simple user interface.
- You have to set the password after launching this app.
- With this application, you can also browse your entire video collection.
- There are plenty of options are available in this app.
- This app is available at very affordable price.
- Pacific Software Solutions, Inc. has offered Video Vault app.
- The app was updated on 12th September 2019.
- The size of this app is only 2.2 M. It will take very less space in your device.
- Total 10,000+ people has download this app only from Google Play Store.
- The current version of this app is 5.4.5.
- The required android version of this app is 4.0.3 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game in your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app in your personal computer without downloading an android emulator. Here, you will find the list of some popular android emulators:-
How To Download Video Vault For PC
- If you want to download Video Vault app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your PC.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After this you can also open the Play Store.
[appbox googleplay PSS.VideoVault&hl=en_IN]
- Now, this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search Video Vault in the search bar of Play Store.
- Now, you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your PC like laptop or desktop.
In the above manner, you can easily download this app in your PC. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com