Turbo VPN for PC is a Virtual Private Network where you can communicate with your peers securely. It is workable with any firewall or router, irrespective of it’s support on UPnP or post forwarding. Not only this, it also provides DHCP server with a Command Line Inte
If you’re looking for a secured VPN connection, Turbo VPN for PC can be your best friend. There are several advantages that this VPN service provides that make it standout from other VPN services.
Advantages of using Turbo VPN for PC
- The provider would offer you free online privacy service
- For the subscribers, the provider offers free online privacy
- For iOS and Android platforms, the provider has dedicated apps
If these features are compelling you to install Turbo VPN for PC, here’s how you can do it.
Downloading Turbo VPN for PC
Using BlueStacks on Windows PC:
The following process allows you to install Turbo VPN for your Windows PC using BlueStacks.
- Initialize the process with downloading and installing BlueStacks on your PC.
- After installing this emulator, you need to run it on your Desktop. You need to synchronize your Google account to get access to PlayStore on your PC.
- Following the sync, you can use your Google PlayStore on your PC. Just GoTo->Settings->Accounts-Gmail.
- Click on the Search icon after BlueStackw screen starts loading.
- In the Search Bar, you need to type Turbo VPN and press Enter.
- The following screen would provide the entire list of apps containing the name of Turbo VPN.
- Select the one that is developed by Turbo VPN.
- When the app page opens up in front of you, you just have to click on install. The app would start downloading and after downloading is complete, installation of Turbo VPN would take place.
- In order to access your system info, you’ve to permit before moving forward. When you see the pop-up, simply click on Accept.
Wait for the installation process to be carried out. After Turbo VPN for PC is downloaded and installed, you would see a notification similar to your Smartphone. You will see the logo of Turbo VPN after you visit the homepage of BlueStacks. To launch the app on your PC, simply double-click on it.
- Download the APK of Turbo VPN.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Double-click on the APK after you’re done downloading BlueStacks.
- Using BlueStacks, the APK would be installed. After installing, open BlueStacks and detect the currently installed Turbo VPN.
- Click on the icon of Turbo VPN to open it. To play it, simply follow the on-screen instructions.
Not only BlueStacks, you can follow the exact same procedure by using two other emulators, AndyOS and Nox App Player. You can download these two emulators by redirecting to Click here
That is all you need to know before launching Turbo VPN for PC. If you’ve any query regarding the installation procedure or the VPN in general, feel free to drop a comment down below. Also, let us know if you know about any other downloading procedure.
That’s it for now. Hope you’ve a safe browsing ahead!