Animation Apps for Android:- Lately Animation is at a huge trend and people tend to become animators and earn a lot of hefty money, but as we all know almost every animator does their animating work on PC’s but the problem arises that what if a person does not have a PC, Thus today we will be talking about applications that are free to use and accessible by Mobile phones so that you can also become a Animator of your own and that too without having to Pay much for investment.
Thus today we will be talking about Android apps that will help you do animation for free as we talk about the best 3 Animation Apps for Android.
Top 3 Animation Apps for Android:-
1. Flipaclip app:-
At the top of our list for the best Animation Apps for Android lies Flipaclip, It is the best app that is out there because it is mainly Free to use, and it offers Frame to Frame Animation to its users and people can easily create via using Digi pens as well, and the greatest perk of using this app is that you can create 3d and 2d designs and then simply share them with your friends without any turbulence. You can also check flipaclip for pc.
Features of Flipaclip Animator app:-
- A Free to use app, with a paid version as well.
- Have set 3 layers and set 10 layers to animate on pro version.
- Add your own music or selected music from app for free.
- Share on your favorite social media websites.
- various resolution settings and much more.
2. PicsArt Animator: GIF & Video
At 2nd position for our best Animation Apps for Android lies Picsart, this app is also amazing on its own as it offers the creation of Gifs as well as doodles along with creation of Animated content. this app also has a lot of astonishing features in it, such as fully equipped tool set and addition of stickers which make the app more vibrant and fun to use. Picsasrt has been quite famous around people as the PC version, but today we talk about its android version.
Features of Picsart animator:-
- Frame by frame drawing of animation as well.
- use of stickers.
- Control the speed as well as the length of the animation.
- Save animation videos or save them as Gif’s
- Record your own sound or add pre recorded sounds.
- Make your own types of emojies.
- Ad Free application.
3. TweenCraft – cartoon video maker, animation app
At the last of our list comes The Tweencraft app for the best Animation Apps for Android, this app is at number third because it only supports 2D animation and not 3D, though the app itself is quite amazing as you can create all sorts of amazing and fun cartoons of your choice over here.
Here you can select various characters and also do voice overs for them, this app is surely the best app for beginners who want to learn the basic of animation should come here
The features of Tweencraft:-
- Create cartoons of your choice in 2D.
- Many characters already available.
- Give voice to the characters.
- Change speed, zoom or pan the video.
- Upload images or Gif’s in the app and much more.