Textme for PC is an awesome application that allows you to call and message for free in nations like the US and Canada. It doesn’t incur any charges as far as voice-calling, video-calling and texting are concerned. What else do you need if you long to interact with your distant pals and relatives? All you need to do is sign up for this app and you can stay in touch with your kith and kin.
How to get started with Textme? It’s easy. You would be receiving a new phone number and all you need to do is share it with your family and friends. Then, you can start with your texts, voice and video calls without going through any charges.
But, with the presence of so many messaging apps, what are the standout features of Textme?
Uniqueness of Textme
The standout features of this application involve these following specifications:
- You can exchange texts and multimedia messages with your contacts anytime anywhere
- Not only people present in your home nation, this app also serves as your relatives settled in over 40 other nations excluding the US and Canada
- You can insert hilariousness and emotion by inserting emojis with your texts
- With this app, you would be able to share any type of file
- Great quality of video and voice recording so that you can obtain the best quality of service
- You would be having a separate new phone number while using Textme
If these features lure you enough, then let’s take you through the procedure of installing Textme on PC.
Downloading and installing Textme for PC
To start with, you need to download an Android emulator like BlueStacks or KOPlayer that let you run the Android apps on your PC. Later, by using this emulator, you can download and install Textme on PC or your Laptop. Anyway, there are some other steps that you need to carry out as well:
- You can download BlueStacks by clicking this link here.
- You will be downloading a setup file after you click on this link.
- Simply click on it and install the emulator.
- Click on Run to launch it.
- Just click on the Next button to agree to the license agreement.
- Following this, enable the access button of Notifications and App Store.
- The installation procedure would copy every file that would only take a few moments.
- Check whether or not the BlueStacks icon is being displayed on your Desktop screen.
- Just launch the emulator.
- Following this, you need to sync BlueStacks with your Google Play account and initialize your installation of Textme app.
- Type Textme on the Search Bar of BlueStacks.
- PlayStore of BlueStack would then pop-up, following which you can download and install Textme on PC.
So, that’s all you need to know about Textme for pc. If you know about any other procedure, let us know in the comment section below. If you’ve any issue with the installation process, simply drop your issue down below. Would make them a priority to address them at the earliest.