SuperBeam For PC is a very easy way to share the large files in a secure way. Using WiFi Direct, NFC and manual sharing key, you can easily share the large files. Using QR codes, you can easily pair the device. With the help of this app, you can easily share files fastly in an easy manner. This app provides very fast speed to transfer large files.
LiveQoS has offered the SuperBeam app. The app was updated on 21st February 2020. The size of this app is only 13 M. It will not take more space on your device. More than 10,000,000 people have downloaded this app only from the Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 5.0.8. The required android version of this app is 6.0 and up. It will support the higher version of android. You can also use SuperBeam For PC Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of SuperBeam For PC
- You can easily pair devices using NFC and QR code.
- Thorugh web interface, you can easily share files from one device to another device.
- You can easily share different files such as photos, contacts, videos, APK’s, zip files, and much more.
- You can also keep the history of transfer files.
- Here, you will also get a modern material design.
- Here, you will get different color themes such as Light, AMOLED, and dark.
- There are not any unwanted ads in this app.
- You can also use this app on various devices such as mobile phones, tablets, desktop, laptop, iPhone or iPad.
- You can also change the default save location.
- SuperBeam For PC Windows 10 is absolutely free to use.
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game on your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on the internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. We would like to recommend the names of some of the most popular android emulators. The names of some popular android emulators are Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player and Remix OS Player.
How To Download SuperBeam For PC
In order to download this app on your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator on your personal computer. After the completion of the downloading process, you can also install it on your PC. Now, this is time to launch the android emulator on your personal computer. After the completion of the launching process, you can also open the Google Play Store.
Now, this is time to sign in with your Google account. After this, you can also search SuperBeam in the search bar of Google Play Store.
Now, you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen. In the final step, you have to click on the install button to get this app on your PC like a laptop or desktop. Now, you can also use SuperBeam For PC Windows 10 and other Windows versions.
For further information, you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/