Stick Nodes is an application which is used for animation purpose. With this amazing app you can create your own stickfigure-based movies and also can export them as MP4 movies as well as animated GIFs. Stick Nodes For PC is for your personal computer such as desktops, laptops etc.
Updated: September 7, 2018
Current Version: 2.4.5
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Interactive Elements: Users Interact
Offered By: ForTheLoss Games
Features Of Stick Nodes For PC
- This app has automatic frame-tweening. With this feature you can easily make your animation smoother.
- You can also add sound effects to the frames of your animations. You can also make epic movie.
- There is a virtual camera so that you can move as well as zoom. This will help to make your animation cinematic.
- It also contains gradient colors. With this colors you can make your stick-figures look cartoony or realistic.
- With the help of text-field your an easily add dialog as well as text to your animations.
- It has ability to save, create, import, and also share your stick-figures which you have created.
- There are a lot of free stick-figures available on the site.
- Its compatibility is with Pivot-created STK files (version 2.2.7 and earlier).
- For precise animating there is a forward as well as backward onion-skinning.
- There is also undo and redo option so you need not to worry if you did any mistake.
- For your YouTube channels you can also export to GIF or MP4.
- MP4-export and sounds are for PRO users only.
Download Stick Nodes For PC
- First of all, you will have to download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Nox Player.
- After this install the android emulator.
- Now, open Play Store in the android emulator and search for Stick nodes.
- Now click on install.
- In this way you can use this application in your PC.
For further information you can also visit on https://facetimeforpcdownload.com