ShareCloud For PC is an amazing app which share various files via Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Bluetooth, Facebook, HotSpot. You can also use this useful app on your personal computer via any any android emulator. There are varieties of android emulators available on internet which you can use to download ShareCloud app in your PC. Some android emulators are Bluestacks, Nox Player, YouWave, Remix OS Player.
You need not to pay anything for this app. It is also available for various operating system platforms such as Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, iOS, Mac, android. The app has a lot of amazing features.
- The app was updated on 14th May 2018.
- The size of this app is only 5.8 M. It will take very less space in your system.
- Total 50,000,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store.
- The current version of this app is 4.9.1.
- Required android for this app is 4.1 and up.
- Interactive Elements: Users interact
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
- For2ww has offered ShareCloud app.
- You can easily share different files with a single click.
- There is feature of Backup photos, music, apps using SDcard as well as Dropbox.
- You can instantly share amazing photos as well as videos on various social networking sites such as Tumblr, Twitter, WeChat, Facebook and also other social networks.
- Here, you will get a feature to share multiple files at same time.
- You can easily launch the app with instant search.
- You can easily search a document and share it on Google Drive or Dropbox.
In order to download ShareCloud app in your system, first of all you will have to download an android emulator in your system. After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it your system. Now, this is time to launch the android emulator in your PC. After the completion of launching process, you can open the Play Store and do not forget to sign in with your google account.
After the completion of signing process, you can search ShareCloud in the search bar of Play Store. In last step you will have to click on install button to get ShareCloud app in your PC.
Hope, the above article will be useful to you. If you find any queries regarding this then you can ask in the comment section.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com