Roku Remote For PC is a simple as well as easy app which is widely used to roku remote control. It works for the Roku player as well as Roku TV. You can also use Roku Remote app on your personal computer via any android emulator. The name of some popular android emulators are Nox Player, Bluestacks, Remix OS Player and YouWave. Roku Remote app is also available on Google Play Store for free.
Information About Roku Emulator For PC
Roku App For PC Windows 10
- TinyByte Apps has offered Roku Remote app.
- The app was updated on 27th January 2019.
- The size of this app is only 6.6 M. It will not take ore space in your device.
- The current version of this app is 2.0.25.
- Total 1,000,000+ people has downloaded Roku Remote app only from Google Play Store.
- The required android version of this app is 5.0 and up. It will also support the higher version of android.
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Roku Remote For PC
Roku Remote Download For PC | Roku Emulator For PC
- This app does not require any setup.
- It has very easy channel switcher.
- For super fast typing, you can also use the keyboard.
- You can also view all the TV channels as well as jump directly.
- You are also allowed to adjust your roko toggle volume.
- There is also tablet support in this app.
- It is also very easy to add channels in this app.
- You can also use Roku Remote app on different operating system such as android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, iOS. This app is compatible with different operating system (OS).
- Here, you will also find the android viewer support.
- Using Swipe-pad as well as D-pad, you can easily navigate.
- You are also allowed to pair with the multiple roku device.
- You can also keep the wifi from sleeping.
- Roku Remote app is very easy to use and has a simple user interface.
- Roku app is available for free on Google Play Store.
How To Download Roku Remote For PC
Roku Remote Download For PC
- Your first step to download Roku Remote app in your personal computer is to download an android emulator in your personal computer.
- In the next step, you can also install it in your PC.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of launching process, you can also open the Play Store and do not forget to sign in with your google account.
- After the completion of signing process, you can search Roku Remote in the search bar of Play Store and a lot of app will appear on your computer screen.
- In the next step, you will have to just click on install button to get Roku Remote app in your personal computer.
The above instruction will help you to download Roku Remote app in your personal computer like laptrop or desktop. Hope, the above article will help you to download Roku Remote app in your PC.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com