Updated: 10 November 2017
Current Version: 4.7.4
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Offered By: Cheetah Mobile
Features Of Quickpic For PC
There are a lot of features of Quickpic For PC App. Let’s discuss some of them:-
- This app has modern design as well as colorful theme.
- It also has transparent layers and amazing user interface.
- It gives very fast speed.
- You can also hide your private photos as well as videos. Apart from this, there is also an option to protect your private photos and videos with password. It provides the best privacy.
- Quickpic For PC has very powerful management features such as rename, sort, moving data, create new folders, copying data and much more.
- It also provides backup and restore features with password protection.
- Here you can see many photos in high quality.
- It also has internal picture editor. With the help of this feature you can shrink, rotate, set as your wallpaper with the best quality and crop.
- Quickpic For PC supports multiple online album services such as Samba, OwnCloud, 500px, Yandex, Amazon, Box, Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, OneDrive.
- It also support multiple format for images as well as videos like: jpg, jpeg, png, jps, bmp, gif, webm, wbmp, wmv, mpo, ts, webp, divx, 3gp, 3gpp, 3g2, mts, k3g, m2ts, flv, avi, rmvb, mp4, mkv, mov, m4v, mpeg, rm, skm, asf, mpg.
How To Download Quickpic For PC
To download this app follow the given instructions:-
- Download an android emulator of your choice. My choice is Bluestacks and Nox Player.
- After this install and launch the android emulator.
- Now, open Play Store and search Quickpic.
- Now, click on install button to get this app into your PC.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com