We’ve all wished that our pics be displayed on billboards and on the front covers of magazines, haven’t we? Here is this awesome app, Photofunia for PC, using which you can create those magic moments with just a couple of clicks. However, this app isn’t available on PC as an exe file. You need to implement a workaround to use this app on your system.
Not only this, you also have the provision of previewing any such artistry before saving it. Also, there is the provision of using several versions of one artwork. If you intend to post a photo of a zombie or a vampire on Halloween, this is your go-to app.
However, except for a diverse range of artwork, there are also several advantages that you can reap benefits of.
Features of using Photofunia for PC
- Have the provision of including a huge range of filters
- You can preview the blend before saving it on your hard drive
- Also, you can share any art to any social media channel directly
- Automatic recognition of faces
- You can add your face in a photo and it blends on the chosen scene. As a result, you can see yourself on billboards, stamps or Warhol paintings
- There are over 150 scenes available for you to choose from
- Also, it incorporates an extremely lucid and simple interface which makes it extremely easy for users to use
If these features intrigue your inner editor even a little bit, then I suggest you move on to the following section.
Installing Photofunia on PC
You can download Photofunia on PC for free. However, there is no official software for you to get your hands on. But, by following these simple steps, you can install this app on your system.
As this app is only available for Android and iOS, you would be needing an Android emulator to launch it on your PC. There are several Android emulators out there for you to choose from. Preferably, I would suggest you use either Nox App Player or BlueStacks. In this case, I would be using BlueStacks.
- You can download Nox App Player by redirecting to this link
- Run this downloaded setup file and install it on your system
- Following the completion of the installation process, launch this emulator on your PC
- In the Nox App Player, you can now see PlayStore
- Open it
- You can look for the Photofunia app by typing its name in the Search box
- To install Photofunia on PC, just click on install
- The installation procedure would commence
- Give it a moment to get installed on your system
- You would get a notification of successful installation
- Following this, you can simply open the app and edit your pics as per your preference
So, that’s all you need to know about Photofunia on PC for now. If you’ve any queries regarding the downloading procedure, simply leave them in the comments section below. Also, let me know whether or not you know of any other easier solution to installing Photofunia on PC.
That’s if for now. Have an epic editing session ahead.