Pedometer For PC is a very useful app that allows you to gather all the information regarding the number of steps you walk and much more. For this, you have to simply push the Start button. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
ITO Technologies, Inc. has offered a Pedometer app. The app was updated on 8th January 2020. The size of this app is only 4.2 M. It will not occupy more space on your device. More than 10,000,000 people have downloaded this app only from the Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 5.32. The required android version of this app is 4.1 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Features Of Pedometer For PC
- You can easily touch on the number of steps, distance, walking time, burned calories, and much more.
- You can also speed to display the graph with that data.
- Here, you can also highlight the information data for a certain date and time.
- Here, you can also swipe to the left that will help you to see the data record.
- You can also change the theme in this app.
- This app also display the correct distance and also speed.
- This app will also check the step count.
- If you want to go on diet then this app is just for you.
- You can also use the pedometer for windows phone.
- This app is available for free, you need not pay any charge for this app.
- If you want to walk more then this app is also for you.
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game on your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on the internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. The names of some popular android emulators are Bluestcks, YouWave, Nox Player and Remix OS Player.
How To Download Pedometer For PC
- In order to download the Pedometer app on your personal computer, the first step should be downloading an android emulator on your personal computer.
- Once you have completed the downloading process, you can also install it on your device.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator on your personal computer.
- After this, you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now, this is time to sign in with your Google account.
- After this, you can also search Pedometer in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on the install button to get this app on your personal computers like a laptop or desktop.
By following the above steps, you can easily download and use this app on your PC. Hope, this article would be helpful to you.
For further information, you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/