Netify For PC is a very important app which sends you the notification whenever your phone switches network types. You can also tell the Netify app to when to notify or when not. You can also customize this app easily. Here you are also allowed to look back in past.
You can also use this app on your personal computer via any android emulators. The name of some popular android emulators are Nox Player, Bluestacks, Remix OS Player and YouWave. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, iOS. This app is also available on Google Play Store for free.
If you want to download Netify app in your PC then you can read this article. In this article you will get the complete information about this app. Here, you will also get the complete guidance to download this app in your PC.
Information About Netify For PC
- EkstrLabs has offered Netify app.
- The app was updated on 14th May 2019.
- This size of this app is only 2.0 M. It will take very less space in your device.
- Total 10,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store.
- The current version of this app is 1.5.2.
- The required android version of this app is 4.0 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Netify For PC
- This app is add free. Here, you will not be disturbed with any advertisement. Here, you will not see any annoying advertisements.
- With the help of this app, you can easily ask for the notification.
- Here, you can easily disable the cellular data quickly.
- It is very easily to customize this app completely.
How To Download Netify For PC
- If you want to download Netify app in your personal computer, then first of all you must download an android emulator in your PC.
- In the next step, you can also install it in your PC.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of launching process, you can open the Play Store.
- Now, this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search Netify in the search bar of Play Store.
- Now, you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the last step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your PC.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com