Net Eye Camera For PC is a very useful app which allow you to easily access the network video camera, digital video recorders as well as much more. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS.
This app is also compatible with various OS. Safe 500 has offered Net Eye Camera app. The app was updated on 8th December 2019. The size of this app is only 32 M. It will take very less space in your device. Total 500,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 22.214.171.124. The required android version of this app is 4.1 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Net Eye Camera For PC
- This app will also remotely access your network video cameras, network recorders, digital video recorders and much more.
- This app is also android wear as well as TV support.
- It will also feature the pan tilt zoom control.
- It will also feature the automatic camera type scanning, matrix view, encryption, home screen widgets and much more.
- This app also support the protocol as well as video format such as HTTPS, ONVIF, SSL, MPEG4, RTSP, H.265, H.264 and much more.
- This app also support audio for different model, motion detection, background audio and much more.
- It also include the playback, search as well as export to video clip.
- This app is available for free, you need not to pay any charge for this app.
- You can enjoy using this app for free without paying any charge.
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game in your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. The name of some popular android emulators has been given below:-
How To Download Net Eye Camera For PC
- In order to download Net Eye Camera app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your personal computer.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- Now this is time to open the Google Play Store.
- After this you can also sign in with your google account.
- Now this is time to search Net Eye Camera in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your personal computer like laptop or desktop.
It is really very easy to use this app on the large screen of your PC. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/