MViewer For PC is a very interesting app where you can open the zip, image and text files of your containing images like a book. Basically, we do not supply the contents files. There are different file extensions such as pdf, jpg, cb7, png, cbr, gif, bmp, cbz, zip, rar and 7z.
You can also download MViewer app in your Personal Computer via any android emulator. Bluestacks, Nox Player, Remix OS Player and YouWave are some popular android emulators which you can download in your PC to get MViewer app in your personal computer.
Information About MViewer For PC
- Maruchi Araachi 2 has offered MViewer app.
- The size of this app is only 10.0 M. It will not take more space in your device.
- Total 1,000+ people has downloaded MViewer app only from Google Play Store.
- The app was updated on 1st April 2019.
- The current version of this app is 1.5.10.
- Required android version of this app is 4.0 and up. It will also supports the lower version of android.
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of MViewer For PC
- Here, you will find the different types of file extensions such as srt, sub, txt, smi and csv.
- You can also support the epub.
- In this app you can also open the compressed files and also do not need decompose it in 7z, rar and zip.
- It also supports the custom fonts.
- You can also adjust the text size, border as well as line.
- In this app, you will also find the auto detecting charset encoding.
- There is also free as well as custom background color and text.
- There are 3 types of text alignment.
How To Download MViewer For PC
If you want to download MView app in your PC then first of all your will have to download an android emulator in your PC. After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your PC. Now, this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer. After the completion of launching process, you can open the Play Store and do not forget to sign in with your google account.
After the completion of signing process, you can search MViewer in the search bar of Play Store. Now, you will see a lot of apps on your desktop screen where you will have to just click on install button to get MViewer app in your PC.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com