Mitra App For PC is a very useful app that manages all the Airtel retailer account, services and much more. It provides a very simple and easy user interface. You can use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
Product Engg has offered Mitra app. The app was updated on 30th January 2020. The size of this app is 46 M. It will take very less space on your device. More than 5,000,000 people have downloaded this app only from the Google Play Store. The current version of this app also varies with the device. The required android version of this app is 4.1 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Mitra App For PC
The features of an app allow you to explore more about it. Here, you will find the complete features of this app:
- It offers live balance as well as notification when the balance will fall low.
- You can also view the tariff plans in this app.
- You will get the full talk time place, SMS pack, internet packs as well as much more.
- Here, you will also get the live updates of 20 transactions.
- You can also find the functionality for searching.
- This app is also available for free, you need not pay any charge for this app.
- You can also raise the wrong recharge reversal request in this app.
- Here, you can also send the queries.
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game on your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on the internet, you can download any of them according to your choice. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. It is mandatory to download an android emulator on your PC. The name of some popular android emulators are Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player, Andy Emulator, and Remix OS Player.
How To Download Mitra App For PC
- If you want to download the Mitra app on your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator on your personal computer.
- After the completion of the downloading process, you can also install it on your personal computer.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator on your personal computer.
- After this, you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now, this is time to sign in with your Google account.
- After this, you can also search Mitra in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of similar apps on your computer screen.
- You have to open the Mitro app and click on the install button to get this app on your personal computers like a laptop or desktop.
By following the above methods, you can easily download and use this app on your personal computer. Hope, this article would be helpful to you.
For further information, you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/