KineMaster For PC is a wonderful video editing app. You can do a lot of tasks from this app such as real time audio as well as video recording. Edit your videos as well as images according to your choice and you will see an instant preview of them.
You can also use KineMaster app on various operating system platforms such as android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, iOS.
Updated: 12 November 2018
Current Version: 220.127.116.1111.GP
Requires Android: 4.1 and up
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Interactive Elements: Digital purchases
In-app Products: ₹ 56.11 – ₹ 2,321.66 per item
Offered By: NexStreaming Corp.
Features Of KineMaster For PC
- KineMaster For PC supports various audio formats such as WAV, AAC, M4A, MP3.
- It also supports multiple image formats like PNG, JPEG, WebP, GIF(still image only), BMP.
- It also supports these Video formats like MP4, 3GP, MOV.
- You can also share your videos on various social networking sites such as Google Plus, YouTube, Dropbox, Facebook and much more.
- It has varieties of audio effects, themes, visual as well as animations.
- You can also use transition effects to like wipes, 3D transitions, fades.
- There are a lot of choices of animation styles.
- You can also use brightness, hue, and also saturation controls.
How To Download KineMaster For PC
Before downloading KineMaster app for your PC, first of all you will have to download an android emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, Remix OS Player, YouWave. After this you can install as well as launch the android emulator in your system. Now open Play Store and also sign in with your google account. After this click on the search bar of Play Store and also type KineMaster. This time you will have to press enter and you will get a list of app. Now, you will have to just click on the install button and you will get the app in your system. After this you can launch KineMaster app in your system.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com