In this article, we’ll discuss how to use Jio Switch app to transfer files. It is one of the best files transfer app that is developed by Reliance Retail Ltd. You can download and use this app on your Android Phone, iPhone or personal computer.
Jio Switch is an amazing file sharing app that allows its users to transfer different types of files such as photos, videos, documents, and much more. There is not any restriction on file size. You can easily share the small as well as large size files from one device to another without an internet connection. This app provides fast data transfer speed.
How to Use Jio Switch App to Transfer Files?
- If you are an android user then download Jio Switch app from Google Play Store. If you are an iPhone user then download it from Apple App Store.
- Now, you have to open the app and tap on the send button.
- After this, you have to select the files that you want to share with your friends.
- Now, you can tap the “Done” button.
- After this, you have to tap on the send button.
- Now, you have to take the receiver’s phone in which you want to share the files and open the Jio Switch app.
- Here, you have to tap on the “Receive button”.
- Now, you will get three different options on the receiver’s device: Android Phone, iPhone, and Jio Phone. Simply select the device from which you want to receive the files.
- Now, you can select the “Launch Wifi Settings” and after this, you have to tap on “Available Networks”.
- After this, you have to choose the device hotspot name that matches the device hotspot name that is displayed on the Sender mobile phone.
- After this, you have to simply enter the password that is displayed on the sender device.
- Now, you have to click on the “Connect” as well as tap the back button twice.
- Now, you have to wait for the “Start receiving” option that is available to use. Once this button will appear on the screen, you have to tap on it.
- After this, data transmission will be started.
After following the above steps, now you have known that how to use Jio Switch app to transfer files.
Features of Jio Switch App
After knowing How to Use Jio Switch App to Transfer Files, let’s explore its features to know why should you use this app:
- You can easily transfer files across different operating system platforms. The users are allowed to share files from the iPhone to Android devices and from Android devices to the iPhone.
- There is not any size limit to share any files.
- It provides very fast speed to transfer files.
- This app works without any internet connection and available for free.
The Last Words
It was the complete guide on How to Use Jio Switch App to Transfer Files. We have explained all about it, you can follow the simple steps to use this app for data transfer. We hope you would like this guide on How to Use Jio Switch App to Transfer Files.