Inkboard For PC is a very simple and fun app that allow to draw on the pictures and blank canvas. There are different realistic tools available in this app. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
Doodle.ly, Inc. has offered Inkboard For PC. The app was updated on 15th September 2016. The size of this app is only 4.8 M. It will take very less space in your device. Total 100,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 1.2.0. The required android version of this app is 4.0 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Inkboard For PC
The features of an app allow you to explore more about it. The complete features of this app has been given below:-
- Using different realistic tools, you can easily draw on photos.
- You can also use different pens, markers, pencils, highlights, crayons as well as much more.
- You can also sketch out the ideas and also write down the notes on the blank canvas.
- Here, you can also share the drawings on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and much more.
- You can also draw your messages with this amazing keyboard.
- This app is available for free, you need not pay any charge for this app.
- You can also use this app on various device such as mobile phone, laptop, iPhone, iPad, tablet and much more.
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game in your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. Here, you will also find the name of some popular android emulators:-
How To Download Inkboard For PC
- In order to download Inkboard app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer.
- It is mandatory to download an android emulator in your PC.
- After the completion of downloading process, you can also install it in your PC.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After this you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search Inkboard app in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your personal computer like laptop or desktop.
By following the above steps, you can easily download and use this app in your PC. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/