When it comes to remote surveillance monitoring app, nothing surpasses Guarding Expert for PC. It involves a plethora of features that you can reap the benefits of.
Usually, you can use this app to supervise live videos that embed from a Digital Video Recorder, Network Camera, Network Video Recorder, encoders and Network speed dome via wireless networks. You can use this app to playback any and every recorded file that is stored locally. This way you would be able to manage videos and pictures of this app.
On a special note, you should make sure that your device should be able to support 2G, 3G or Wi-Fi. Along with this, the other aspects are Network traffic charges while you’re using this client application. In order to receive a satisfactory live view effect, you should ensure that your device provides an optimal performance.
If everything is okay and still the performance isn’t satisfactory, then kindly adjust settings like frame rate, reducing resolution, bitrates of the camera or reduce the image quality.
With this out of the way, let’s take a look at the benefits that you would be getting while using this app.
Benefits of using Guarding Expert
- You can monitor a video preview up to 4 channels at once
- Also, you can adjust and modify your camera settings accordingly
- Over 250 devices sets can be managed
- Not only this, you can control the PTZ support and alarm
- Also, you can remote surveillance of NVR, DVR, Network Camera
- You can also manage locally stored videos and pictures
Installing Guarding Expert for PC
As this app is exclusive to Android, there is no exe file feasible to you. You need an Android emulator to run applications like this. Emulators like BlueStacks or Nox App Player can be of great help to you.
In this case, I would be using BlueStacks to run Guarding Expert for PC. You can get yours by referring to http://mobdroforpcwindows.com/bluestacks-windows-10-8-7-mac-free-download/ this link.
After you download this file, you need to click on the exe file and run it on your system. The installation process would commence. To start with the installation procedure, you need to accept license agreements and similar other stuffs like that.
Following the installation, you need to synchronize it with your Google account. Following this, you can start the process by downloading this app on your PC.
- You’ve to type the name of the app on the Search Bar of BlueStacks, in this case, Guarding Expert
- As a result, the Window of PlayStore would display this application
- Click on the install icon after choosing the app
- Following this, BlueStacks would do it’s work of installing this app and would let you know on completion
- Subsequently, click on Open and then you would see a Guarding Expert icon present on the BlueStacks menu comprising All Apps
- It’s simply a shortcut for you to launch Guarding Expert much quicker than usual
If you face any trouble while installing this awesome app on your PC, do let us know about your queries.
That’s it for now. Enjoy a safe surveillance session ahead.