Ezviz for PC is a management app for security that provides you to control and monitor multiple isolated CCTV cameras. The cool fact is, to monitor them, you don’t even have to be present in the same building. All you have to do is to log in to the app, no matter wherever you’re and you can start to manage your cameras.
Not only this, you can also rotate the cameras as per your liking and save your footage anywhere, anytime.
Another standout feature is that you can also go live to stream your videos. This allows you to make an even better security check as you can safely manage attacks or security threats as you can view or share live events with security agents or police.
Other awesome specifications involve setting automatic alert alarms when necessary. This app is totally suitable for use in corporate settings, stores, homes, schools and other places that need surveillance systems.
So, to sum it up, the following list would jot down the epic features that you’re going to get while using Ezviz for PC.
Why you need Ezviz for PC?
- It is totally free for any device and is as simple as it can possibly be
- Ezviz is regarded as one of the best devices for security management, that can control every camera in a building
- You can also live stream the videos whenever you feel fit
- The quality of the camera is awesome
- From various places, you can gain access to multiple videos
- All the videos are recorded
- You also have the option to set an alarm in case of an emergency
- You can also playback any video as per your convenience
- Not only this, you also have the provision of setting an immediate alert to the motion detector
So, with all these luring features, I hope that up can’t wait to install Ezviz on PC. With that being said, let’s take a look at how you can integrate this fantastic app with your surveillance system.
Installing Ezviz for PC
As this app is for Smartphones only, you cannot avail its .exe version on the web. You can only run this software on your PC by using an emulator. Currently, the best emulator out there is BlueStacks. You get it by clicking here.
- It would only take a couple of minutes to download BlueStacks on your PC. Following its download, simply install it and carry out the next step.
- Using your BlueStacks, visit Google PlayStore and lookout for “Ezviz on PC”. On another note, ensure that you have got an account with Google Play and Gmail. Type “Ezviz on PC” using Google PlayStore and enter Search.
- Click on the Download app button and wait for a few minutes for it to download.
- Click on Install and Save Ezviz on your BlueStacks window.
I am curious to know whether or not you guys are wary about any other downloading process. If yes, please comment down below. Also, if you face any issues regarding the installation procedure, drop your query down below.