ES File Explorer For PC is a very useful and free local as well as a network file manager. With the help of this app, you can easily manage your files. You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
GreenSoft Infotech has offered ES File Explorer For PC. The app was updated on 6th September 2019. The size of this app is only 6.6 M. It will not take more space on your device. More than 1,000,000 people have downloaded this app only from the Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 1.3. The required android version of this app is 5.0 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of ES File Explorer For PC
- This app supports more than 20 languages.
- You can easily search as well as share the files.
- You can also compress as well as decompress support.
- Here, you will also find the 3 sets of commercial icons in es file explorer on pc.
- You will also find basic features such as cut, compress, copy, extract, delete, and much more.
- You will also get the multiple resolutions to support in this app.
- This app is absolutely free, you need not pay any charge for this app.
- There are also list and grid view for the file manager.
- You will also find the thumbnail for the photo, video as well as apk files.
- Here, you will also get the multiple selections in es file explorer on pc.
An android emulator plays a very important role to download an android app or game on your personal computer. There are a lot of android emulators available on the internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. We would like to recommend the names of some popular android emulators. The names of some popular android emulators are Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player and Remix OS Player.
ES File Explorer For PC Download
- In order to download this app on your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator on your personal computer.
- Once you have completed the downloading process, you can also install it on your PC.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator on your personal computer.
- After this, you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now, this is time to sign in with your Google account.
- After this, you can also search ES File Explorer in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now, you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the final step, you have to click on the install, button to get this app on your PC like a laptop or desktop.
By following the above methods, you can easily download and use this app on your personal computer. Hope, this article would be helpful to you.
For further information, you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/