It’s hard to find a human on planet Earth who doesn’t have love for cartoons or animes. No matter how ridiculous it sounds, we all crack up while watching episodes of Scooby-Doo or Tom and Jerry. This fire for our hand-drawn friends has lead us spending several hours of our life searching for the perfect anime and cartoon downloading site or app. Toonmania for PC is the solution that you need to quench your appetite for anime.
This app is like YouTube for anime-lovers. No matter what you search for, most often than not, you would get the desired result. Also, did I say it’s User-Interface is as friendly as you can possibly expect for an app to be?
Not only with it’s humongous content and lucid UI, it comprises of a striking features because of which it has been garnering mass attention lately.
Why Toonmania for PC stands out?
- Tons of cartoons, anime and movies
- It also includes extremely rare cartoons and anime that is generally hard to find
- The amount of content present in this app is much more than the combined total content of Hulu, Netflix and Crackle
- It’s extremely easy to utilize
- Great filter functions and search
- For it’s service on Chatmania, it has a huge shoutbox
- You can also utilize it for chatting with other cartoon and anime lovers, thus exchanging recommendations
- It includes an update section, favorites, history and downloads
- It’s collection of content is updated on a regular basis
These unique features are one-of-a-kind that you can get from any app. If you truly appreciate the magic of cartoon and anime, you would be sure to install it on your PC. If you do intend to, simply carry out the following steps that I am about to jot down.
Installing Toonmania for PC
- Open any web-browser like Chrome or Firefox on your PC. Visit the site https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/bluestacks-for-pc-windows-10-8-7-xp-vista-mac-free-download/ and install the BlueStacks emulator. This is necessary to run any Android based emulator on your PC
- Launch the BlueStacks App Emulator. Go-to Setup
- Wait for the application to be installed on your system
- After the installation is complete, log into your Google account
- Login to your Google account when the installation is complete
As you’re dealing with an Android application, you need to have a Google account.
In the BlueStacks app player, download the Dropbox application. If you face any issues regarding the installation of Dropbox, then just open your Homepage. You would see a sign Ignore my Dropbox app as you’ve already downloaded it. You would see the + or More sign. Click on it.
You would see this. Scroll down until the Dropbox app pops up.
You can utilize your keyboard’s “Arrow down” button to scroll down.
When you find Dropbox, just install it.
Following this, you need to have a Dropbox account. After this, simply click on the Apk file and install Toonmania on PC.
Thats all you need to do to get Toonmania for PC. If you’ve any queries regarding this difficult process, just let me know in the comments section down below.
That’s it for now. Wish you all an awesome anime session ahead.