YouNow For PC is an amazing video calling app which is offered by YouNow Inc. Here you can enjoy by chatting with your friends, video calling, sending as well as receiving gifts. Here, you can also take selfies. With this amazing app you can create a video stream anywhere, anytime you want. Here, you can also see the broadcast of other people as well as comment on them. You can download YouNow For PC from Play Store.
You can use Download YouNow For PC on various operating system platforms such as Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, android, Mac, iOS. It is very easy to Download YouNow For PC.
Current Version Of YouNow App
The current version of YouNow app is 14.1.5.
Requires Android For YouNow App
It will work on 4.1 and up android version. It means it supports even the lower version of the android.
Last time the app was updated on 20th November 2018.
YouNow App has 10,000,000+ installs on Play Store. More than 10,000,000 people has downloaded this app from Play Store.
YouNow app comes under SOCIAL category.
The size of YouNow app us 84M. It will not take much space in your system.
Content Rating: Rated for 12+
In-app Products: ₹ 65.00 – ₹ 25,700.00 per item
- Users interact
- Shares location
- Digital purchases
Features Of YouNow For PC
- Here you are also allowed to capture your favourite broadcast moments.
- You can also send gifts as well as receive gifts. To send gifts you will have to buy the bars.
- Here, you can also browse live videos.
- YouNow app is also very fast as well as very simple to use.
- It has very user friendly UI (User Interface).
- Here, you will get a chance to connect with musicians, artists, creators as well as your favourite persons.
- You will also get amazing stickers as well as badges.
- You can also create moments as well as enjoy onscreen.
- It is very easy to start live broadcast here. For this you will have to just click on green GO LIVE button.
- It is one of the best platform to explore yourself.
- The app has very good rating at Google Play Store.
How To Download YouNow For PC
- First of all, you will have to download an android emulator like Bluestacks, Nox Player, Remix OS Player, YouWave. In order to use an android application in other operating system it is very necessary to download an android emulator.
- After this you will have to install as well as launch the android emulator in your system.
- After the installation process you can open Play Store and do not forget to sign in with google account.
- Now, you can click on the search bar of Play Store and also type YouNow.
- This time you have to press enter and you will see a list of app on your computer screen.
- In final step you have to just click on the install button of YouNow app.
By following the above step you can easily download YouNow app in your personal computer like laptop, desktop etc. Hope, his article will help you to download YouNow app in your system.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com