CM Browser for PC is a powerful web browser that is also high on security and privacy. You have got the privilege of downloading and installing this browser on your system for free.
There are several awesome specs that make up this browser. Some noteworthy mentions include changing of fonts, changing default search, accessing bookmarks and using tactile movements while you’re playing a video on the browser. On your home screen, you have the facility to add the sites that you frequently visit.
The security brilliance of this browser stems from the fact that it checks for any possible malware when you’re trying to download a file using the browser. This app is not officially available for your PC and you’ve to implement a workaround to install it on your system.
However, is this browser worthy of all the hassle of installation on PC?
Why CM Browser for PC stands out?
- In terms of size, it’s one of the smallest out there taking just 2 MB
- The acceleration and preload mechanism makes browsing look like taking a surf on a breeze
- It warns you when you’re visiting a possibly malicious or fraudulent page
- To keep your device safe, it always scans the files that you’re downloading from malware
- For multi-tab control, card tabs are available
- Adjusting font size
- Allows speed dials and text search
- To access the desktop site, it supports switching user agents
- It has the option to possess cookies, history, and saving of passwords
If these features have managed to garner your attention, then kindly move on to the Installation section.
Installing CM Browser for PC
This application is not currently available for any Operating System version for PC. Don’t flinch as these steps would easily let you install CM Browser for your PC. All you need is an Android emulator, preferably Nox App Player that would allow you to install any Android app on your PC.
- If you don’t have any Nox Player App Setup, you can download it from the http://mobdroforpcwindows.com/nox-app-player-offline-installer-pc-windows-10-mac-laptop/ this link
- After downloading the exe file, open this emulator
- After opening the Box App Player emulator, you can see PlayStore
- To open it, click on it
- In the Search Box of Nox App Player, simply type “CM Browser”
- You can see this app popping up on your screen
- Click on the Install button
- After CM Browser is installed on your PC, open it and enjoy secured and fast browsing
CM Browser for PC is one of the coolest of it’s kind out there. You would surely have an awesome experience. If you’re a parent, then you need it all the more. The child lock feature ensures that your kid doesn’t do anything when you leave him to watch videos alone. If there is an issue with video playability, then this browser may fix that problem as well. You can use it to watch any video as it’s compatible with any format.
Kindly do let us know what’s your experience was with this browser. If you face any issues with it, simply leave your queries down below. Would make sure to address them at the earliest.
That’s it for now. Wish you all a safe surfing session ahead.