Campus App For PC is your calendar to manage different things you do in your university. You are also allowed to import the personal lecture timetable quickly. Before each event, you can easily get an alert before 15 minutes. In order to check your schedule, you can easily swipe between days. You are also allowed to browse as well as add different events from your favorite societies. You can also use Campus App For PC Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP / Vista, Mac, and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
Scott Jardine has offered the Campus app. The app was updated on 10th October 2015. The size of this app is only 2.3 M. It will not take more space on your device. More than 10,000 people have downloaded this app only from the Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 2.1.1. The required android version of this app is 2.3 and up. It will also support the lowest version of android.
Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Campus App For PC
- You can easily browse your favorite societies as well as SU.
- You can easily add your own events easily and quickly by date or week.
- Here, you can also create reminders to know the different things you have to do in this game.
- Campus App For PC Windows 10 is absolutely free to play, you need not pay any charge for this app.
- This app also offers a very simple user interface.
- You can enjoy using this app on various devices such as mobile phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, and much more. This app is also compatible with various OS.
An android emulator can help you to download an android app or game on your personal computer. There is a wide range of android emulators available on the internet, you can download any of them. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. We would like to recommend the names of some of the most popular android emulators such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player, and Remix OS Player.
How To Download Campus App For PC
- If you want to download this app on your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator on your personal computer.
- Once you have completed the downloading process, you can also install it on your PC.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator on your personal computer.
- After this, you can also open the Google Play Store and do not forget to sign in with your Google account.
- After this, you can also search the Campus app in the search bar of Google Play Store.
- Now, you will see a lot of apps on your computer screen.
- In the last step, you have to click on the install button to get this app on your PC like a laptop or desktop.
- Now, you can enjoy using Campus App For PC Windows 10 and other versions of Windows and Mac.
For further information, you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/