ATCloud For PC is a very useful app which allow you to keep an eye on your home and office as well. You can also connect the real-time video surveillance as well as playback.
If you want to use this app in your personal computer then you can enjoy playing with the help of an android emulator. An android emulator allow to use an android app or game in your personal computer like laptop or desktop. You can not use this app on your PC without downloading an android emulator. Bluestacks, YouWave, Nox Player and Remix OS Player are the name of some popular android emulators.
You can also use this app on various operating system platforms such as Android, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac and iOS. This app is also compatible with various OS.
Goolink has offered ATCloud For PC. The app was updated on 22nd March 2019. The size of this app is only 20 M. It will take very less space in your device. Total 100,000+ people has downloaded this app only from Google Play Store. The current version of this app is 3.0.3. The required android version of this app is 4.2 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
Features Of ATCloud For PC
- You can also stream the videos over WIFI or 3G/4G.
- You can also view up the 16 live video streams.
- Device management feature is also available in this app.
- You are also allowed to take the snapshot of the pictures.
- You can also browse the picture.
- Here, you can also record as well as playback video.
- PTZ control feature is also available in this app.
- This app also support the Landscape as well portrait.
- Two-way talk-back feature is also available in this app.
- You can also digitally zoom using this app.
- This app is available for free, you need not to pay any charge for this app.
- If you want to add new device then you can also use QR code.
How To Download ATCloud For Windows and Mac
- In order to download this app in your personal computer, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your personal computer.
- After the complete, you can also install it in your personal computer.
- Now this is time to launch the android emulator in your personal computer.
- After this you can also open the Google Play Store.
- Now this is time to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can also search ATCloud in the search bar of Play Store.
- Now you will see a lot of android emulators available on your personal computer like laptop or desktop.
- In the final step, you have to click on install button to get this app in your personal computer like laptop or desktop.
It is really very easy to use this app in your PC. You have to simply follow the above steps in order to use this app in your PC. Hope, this article will be helpful to you.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com/