Animal Crossing for PC is a live simulation game that is published and developed by Nintendo and is made for the Nintendo 3DS console. In this game, you have to take on the role of mayor in a densely populated town flocking with anthropomorphic animals. This game garnered generally positive reviews from the players and critics alike.
But, what are the features that have made this game one of the hottest trending topics in the gaming community?
Features of Animal Crossing
You’re the mayor
Although the earlier installments of Animal Crossing gave you varying control levels, imposed restrictions didn’t allow you to make a marking impact. In this game, you instantly become mayor turns out to be mayor of your new town. The key is to make your citizens happy in return.
Over time, you would enact projects on public works. You’ve to build place benches and police stations, along with bridges and street lights. The game is so real-time that you can open shops earlier if you decide to play in the morning. Not only this, you can also prevent trash from accumulating. If you do this on a regular basis, your approval rating would instantly jump to 100 percent. In order to see what good you can do, simply visit the town hall from time to time.
Nintendo now allows you to design your own patterns for flags, furniture, and pillows. This is also applicable to your clothes. Excluding this, you can also share your creations using QR codes with others. In comparison to its prequels, the latest installment of Animal Crossing comprises of much more furniture.
Tom Nook- the real estate agent
In the last installment of Animal Crossing, Tom Nook was benevolent enough to provide you a job. Now, as he has relocated to Main Street, you’ve to visit his home to set up a house after securing a 10,000 bell deposit.
From there, you are free to customize your exterior with fences, new doors and other goods that Tom provides happily at nominal prices.
More options on clothing
Characters in this installment are much taller. As a result, you can freely mix and match a diverse range of clothing. Shorts, half and full sleeved shirts, shoes, and socks are also available in numerous patterns and colors.
Familiar faces like Mr. Resetti and Tom Nook make a welcome reappearance. However, you would run into a plethora of new characters in New Leaf. Tommy and Timmy Nook run the Nooklings Store, while Reese is responsible for heading up Re-Tail. You would always be guessing on whom you’re going to bump into the very next moment.
If these features are enough to lure you into downloading Animal Crossing for PC, here’s how you can do it.
Installing Animal Crossing on PC
- You need to download an Android emulator, preferably Nox App Player by clicking on https://www.bignox.com/?utm_source=techbests&utm_campaign=2017 .
- Following this, you need to download the APK file or Animal Crossing by redirecting to http://techbeasts.com/download-animal-crossing-pocket-camp-apk/ .
- Subsequentlyy, you need to double-click on the APK file to commence it’s installation using Nox App Player.
- Wait for a minute or two to allow Not install the APK file.
- The icon of Animal Crossing would appear on the home screen of Nod after the installation of the APK.
- You can now simply click on the icon of the game to launch it.
- Following its launch, you would be prompted to download the game data whose size is approximately 83 MB.
- After downloading the gamedata, you would need to proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- You’re all set to start your Animal Crossing adventure for your PC.
That’s all you need to know about this game. If you know any easier method to install this game on PC, feel free to comment down below. Also, let me know about any queries regarding the installation procedure. I would revert back at the earliest.
Wish you a gleeful gaming session ahead.