Agingbooth For PC is a very popular app where you can do a lot of fun. You can check how will you look at particular age. This app is available for free on Google Play Store. After using Agingbooth app you can also share it with your friends via any social networking sites such as Twitter, E-mail, Facebook.
You can also download Agingbooth app for your personal computer via any android emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, YouWave, Remix OS Player. The app is full of fun. You can also download Agingbooth app on different operating system such as Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / XP / Vista, Mac, iOS, android.
Here, you will find the proper guidance to download Agingbooth app in your PC. Apart from that, you will also find the complete information about Agingbooth app.
Information About Agingbooth For PC
- PiVi & Co has offered Agingbooth app.
- The app was updated on 9th August 2016.
- The size of Agingbooth app is only 8.6 M. It will not take more space in your device.
- Total 10,000,000+ people has downloaded Agingbooth app only from Google Play Store.
- The current version of this app is 2.6.
- The required android version of Agingbooth app is 2.3 and up. It will also support the lower version of android.
- Content Rating: Rated for 3+
Features Of Agingbooth For PC
- You can choose the picture from your gallery as well as take photo.
- Auto cropping feature is also available in this app.
- You need not any internet connection in this app.
- If you want to see the before as well as after views then you will have to shake your device.
- You can also scroll the results in the gallery.
- You can easily save results in your photo gallery.
- In this app, you can easily share via any social networking sites such as E-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
How To Download Agingbooth For PC
- In order to download Agingbooth app in your PC, your first step should be downloading an android emulator in your PC.
- After the completion of downloading process, you should also install it in your PC.
- Now, this is time to launch the android emulator in your PC.
- After this you can open the Play Store and do not forget to sign in with your google account.
- After this you can search Agingbooth in the search bar of Play Store.
- In the last step you will have to click on install button to get Agingbooth app in your PC.
For further information you can also visit: https://facetimeforpcdownload.com